I feel I should share more, as hard as it is to admit defEAT today I am!! As I have mentioned, last year at this time my teenie waist measured all of 27 inches... t0day... 31 inches. Do not get me wrong, I am aware I am a healthy size, but I fear with my health concerns my waist band could keep growing!! I vow that I will enter my thirties fit and healthy! Since my success last year I have gone from 137 lbs to 162 lbs (sz 6-sz 11), all with in a year!!! That's right folks, I gained a whopping 25 pounds in a year... ugh!
Let me tell you in brief about my glorious year that I might mention my physic seen as a year of self growth, haha she didn't know how true her visions would read, I grew alright!! Last year during the summer I open my very own shop, she was called White Willow Cottage Shop, you could of found her on a tiny side street in the heart of historical Amherstburg, that being said, not many people "found" me. I drop down in hours at the nursing home I am still currently employed at and began running the shop about 3-4 days a week. I put all of my heart into my little shop, some days I would be sitting alone in the shop sewing or painting and find myself SMILING! Some thing I really hadn't done in a while, and never knew you could do alone! I was so proud, after the summer months passed and work slowed down for my husband as well, we fell very hard financially.
We took a much needed trip to British Columbia for my sister's wedding. We had an amazing awakening while navigating up and down the mountains..... this is living!! With our jobs leading us nowhere and mortgage payments depleting our bank accounts and our SOULS we thought, let's go on an adventure, threw the house up for sale and crossed our fingers!! In a couple short months we hope to be living in Alberta, where the work resides until we can make a pilgrimage to British Columbia. So in short we are on a adventure for a better life and I'd like to share my crazy journey (weight loss and cross Canada!) with whom ever shall care to read it! :)
~Chubby Country Girl, "eatpraylove"
No comments:
Post a Comment