Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Food Journal March 14, 2011


As I had mentioned before for my weight loss journey 2011 I will be using what we'll call the "Points" system. For my height~5'5, weight~162, age~ ;), and activity level I should be consuming a points level of about 24. First of all I will tell you I am a very picky eater and I have a medical condition where there are many foods that cause me a risk if consumed. This journal should be only for reference, I am not a dietitian, just a blogger :)

Breakfast

1 cup pink grapefruit sections~ 1pt
1 serving instant plain oatmeal (1cup unprepared)~ 2pts
1 cup of coffee with splenda and 2 tble sps half and half~ 1pt

Lunch

1 lite mozza cheese string~ 1pt
2 source yoplait yogurts~ 1pt (for 2!!)
1 cup pink grapefruit sections~ 1pt
1 banana ~ 2pts

(Note my lunch consist mostly of finger foods, I must eat it on the road, that's why :)

Dinner
(At work)

Microwave reduced cal dinner ~ 3pts
1 cup strawberries~ 1pt
1 Jello Mousse pudding cup ~ 1pt
1 Special k bar~ 2pts

Daily Snacks

1 cup of coffee with splenda and 2 tble sps half and half~ 1pt
1 Jello Mousse pudding cup ~ 1pt
2 Hostess Strawberry mini cakes~ 2pts

Daily target~ 24pts
Daily Consumption~ 20pts

Overview

I feel pretty good about what I ate yesterday, but I did notice I ate a lot of prepackage snacks, I find it hard to stay away when I am always on the go, so I already see a weakness I have to work on, and I forgot to mention, in addition to the coffee, I only drink water, I have been trying to give up pop :S

~ Chubby Country Girl, "eatpraylove"

No comments:

Post a Comment