Monday, March 14, 2011

Fresh Starts....Jeggins out!!

Gotta love a fresh start, ahhh Spring :))



Back in January when most people were hopping on the weight loss wagon I was busy keeping the munchie business a float, I worry about those companies around that time of year, I would hate to see them go under, where would I turn to during my monthly lows?? As a life long self diagnosed emotional eater, I have buried many issues under the rug with a bag of Ruffles! When life is banging at my door I have always sought refuge with my familiar friends!



Last year at this time I was at my weight loss A-game, I had lost a total of 63 pounds, leaving my size 16 in the dust, living it up as a size 6!!! Today one complete year later I speak to you as a "chubby" girl again. Ashamed to admit to defeat, (note the word eat, placed within "defeat") I will not be doomed! I want to bounce back, and take some other "chubbies" with me. I had great success with the "Points" system, my last time around, so I think I will pursue it again! Within a few months I hope to be back wearing jeans again, and have tossed my jeggins!! What a terrible creation they are, my plan was to remove them from my wardrobe after December, but instead I just recently bought a size bigger!!!!! The more I dwell on those jeggins, the more I feel they are to blame, how could I possibly know I was growing within that damn elastic band? I think I may burn them as a triumph!



So here I am I want to transform like a pudgy lumpy bulb into a beautiful tall flower for spring!! Follow me and my progress, daily food logs and I will try to encourage my sister to join, while we try to lose weight together from afar, she lives in Vancouver, BC and I speak to you, currently from a teenie tiny rural town, in Ontario!



Running late for work, again!! So I hope to find followers soon... Happy, and Healthy Eating..."eatpraylove" xox ~ ChUbBy cOunTrY GiRL

No comments:

Post a Comment